When you interact with Blackbird Marketing Ltd we sometimes receive or collect personal information about you.
For example, if you email us or sign up to a newsletter, you might tell us who you are, how we can contact you and provide us with some information about your business.
If you send us an enquiry via our contact form, we ask you to provide some personal information, such as your email address, so that we can respond to your enquiry.
When you use the Blackbird Marketing website, we will use your IP address and cookies to provide certain functionality to you and to better understand how our services are being used. Read more about cookies and how we use them further down this page.
How we use your information
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To contact you. For example, we might call you if you have submitted an enquiry via our contact form.
- To provide you with services. For example, to send you a newsletter or a news alert, if you have asked for them.
- To see how our website is used in order that we can improve its functionality.
Blackbird Marketing respects your privacy at all times. We will keep your information confidential and it will only be used by us and not passed to third parties except where you have specifically asked us to do so.
COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
WEBSITE FUNCTION COOKIES
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.